- This event has passed.
IFoA CERA seminar – November 2021
The CERA seminar aims to enable delegates to investigate and discuss more practical applications of enterprise risk management, which is not possible in the time allowed for the ST9 Enterprise Risk Management exam.
What’s involved in the seminar?
Before the seminar you will be sent a pre-seminar workbook giving details of the preparation work you’ll need to do:
- calculations for a team presentation
- reading for case studies
- preparation for a debate
On the seminar days you will:
- take an active part in discussions, lively debates and case studies
- have the opportunity to interact with senior risk officers
- build on the pre-seminar work that you will have already done
- undertake challenging and thought provoking team exercises.
Before joining the seminar you will be put in touch with your allocated team members using an online community on the IFoA’s website where you can get to know each other, as well as discuss the preparatory work you will have already done.
More information on the seminar can be found here.
To see dates for IFoA CERA seminars in 2021, visit our events page.