A marketing toolkit is available to assist Member Associations with marketing the CERA credential in their regions.
Many of the items can be reproduced by Member Associations in quantities to suit their own needs. They can also be translated into their own language and uploaded to their website if desired.
It is essential to maintain the integrity of the CERA brand as this will contribute to the global recognition of the CERA credential and the CERA Global Association, thus enhancing the credential’s status as an internationally recognised and transferable qualification. So all Member Associations are therefore asked to adhere to the brand guidelines.
- 5,000th CERA press release
- CERA brand guidelines
- CERA flyer
- CERA reaches 3,000!
- CERA Visual Branding Guidelines
- Example marketing materials
- John Plonka – 4,000th Global CERA
- Message from Ron Hersmis 2018
- Wider fields – Brett Riley
- Wider fields – Hugh Miller
- Wider fields – Laura Bennett
- Wider fields – Mike Clark
- Wider fields – Minaz Lalani