- This event has passed.
IFoA CERA seminar
12 March @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm GMT£500
The IFoA CERA seminar aims to enable delegates to investigate and discuss more practical applications of enterprise risk management, which is not possible in the time allowed for the ST9 Enterprise Risk Management exam.
What’s involved in the seminar?
Before the seminar you will be sent a pre-seminar workbook giving details of some preparation work you’ll need to do:
- calculations for a team presentation
- reading for a governance case study
- preparation for a debate
On the day of the seminar you will:
- take an active part in discussions, lively debates and case studies
- have the opportunity to meet and talk to senior risk officers
- build on the pre-seminar work that you will have already done
- undertake challenging and thought provoking team exercises.
Before joining the seminar you will be put in touch with your allocated team members using an online community on the website where you can get to know each other, as well as discuss the preparatory work you will have already done.
For additional dates, visit our events page.