- This event has passed.
CGA at Convention A
19/09/2022 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm BST€105
The CGA is delighted to partner with the European Actuarial Academy and actuview to offer a programme of high-quality and topic ERM content as part of Convention A.
Our session starts at 12:00 BST / 13:00 CEST and comprises:
- a CRO round table with participants from around the globe discussing hot topics in ERM
- live presentations from Malcolm Kemp (Managing Director at Nematrian) and Lauren Kasahara (CRO at Swiss Re, Japan)
- a presentation from Olivier Lopez (Sorbonne University)
- a session on the CGA and CERA Review Panel led by our Chair, Kathy Wong, and the Chair of the Review Panel, Janette Larney.
- Delegates: 205,00 €
- Discounted delegates: 105,00 €
- Speakers: free of charge
Delegates who are members of actuview are eligible for a discounted rate. Discounted rate will automatically apply when entering the email address used for registration on actuview.
The attendance fee applies per person and is subject to VAT at the applicable rate.
Don’t miss out. Register now for Convention A!
Find out what else is happening.