The Organising Committee now invites actuaries, risk managers and professionals to submit their proposals to speak at the first CERAVISION edition.
Theme: Adapting to the Changing World with CERA
CERAVISION aims to offer cutting-edge and forward-looking insights on current enterprise risk topics to:
- the global CERA population;
- actuaries working in or with an interest in Enterprise Risk Management; and
- other risk professionals.
With the global economic instability, outbreak of a war in Europe, uncertainty of natural catastrophes, the aftermaths of the Covid-19 pandemic, and the ever-present risk of cyber-attacks, there are many topics on which you could choose to share your insights at the conference.
You are encouraged to submit a synopsis of your presentation.
All submissions will be carefully considered by the curators, taking into account the quality, topic area and the length (20 to 30 minutes preferred) – so, we recommend that synopses are approximately four paragraphs long. Due to the capacity of the program, please note that not all submissions will be accepted.
- Submit your synopsis online by Friday 30 June 2023.
- We will notify you whether your submission has been accepted by Friday 14 July 2023.