The CERA Global Risk Conference 2021 will take place as a virtual event from Monday 14 June to Thursday 17 June 2021. The Conference will include both pre-recorded and live sessions. The Organising Committee is now accepting submissions for presentations from CERAs and other risk professionals.
The Conference aims to offer cutting-edge and forward-looking insights on current topics to:
- the global CERA population;
- actuaries working in or with an interest in Enterprise Risk Management; and
- other risk professionals.
With the Covid-19 pandemic, global economic instability, uncertainty of natural catastrophes and the ever-present risk of cyber-attacks, there are many topics on which you could choose to share your insights at the conference.
You are encouraged to submit a synopsis of your presentation.
All submissions will be carefully considered by the curators, taking into account the quality, topic area and the length (20 to 40 minutes preferred) – so, we recommend that synopses are approximately four paragraphs long. Due to the capacity of the program, please note that not all submissions will be accepted.
- Submit your synopsis online by Friday 26 March 2021.
- We will notify you whether your submission has been accepted by Friday 16 April 2021.
- Final presentations delivered by Friday 28 May 2021.
Synopsis and presentation guidelines: Download