What is CERA?
The Chartered Enterprise Risk Actuary (CERA) is a global risk management qualification which:
- Encompasses a world‐class curriculum that combines actuarial science with the theoretical, practical and professional principles of ERM
- Instils the highest professional standards, with an impeccable code of ethics and rigorous educational requirements
- Is recognised and transferable internationally
- Is consistent with modern, effective methodologies
- Applies both qualitative and quantitative insight to ERM, and
- Equips risk management professionals to empower better business decisions.
“No other single qualification comprehensively meets the global needs in risk management” Andrew Hitchcox CERA (Group CRO, Tokio Marine Kiln)